In this release, you can find the following improvements:
- Files in messages - Send any file in messaging; supporting drag and drop as well.
- New chat dialog - Create a new chat in Messages and in Groups using only keyboard.
- Ban group members - Group admins can now ban members from joining a group.
- Lost connection state - If a user loses a connection, the app now detects and helps a user to reconnect.
- New version prompt - When there is a new version of the app released, a user gets prompted to refresh the app so that they can enjoy the new features and improvements.
- Group audit trail - Group admins can view a log of events that occurred in a group.
- Improved landing page for people who click a group invitation link on a desktop - it now displays more group information, such as group logo, banner image and description.
- Added and indicator on Members tab when there are new requests to join a group.
- Requests to join a group are now a part of the Members list.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements in Messages and Audio-Video Calls.
- Miscellaneous layout fixes
- Fixes for behaviour of display of hidden members in group channels
- Fix for broken experience when a user changes a chat name or description
- Fix when chat did not appear in a chat list until manual refresh
- Fix for an edge case when a user could not resign from a role
- Fix for link (re)generation edge cases